Welcome to Medical Research…
Medical Research Group is involved in medical research, we provide a high quality service to the pharmaceutical sector as well as dedicated and personal care to our patients. Learn more…
What do we do?
- We conduct clinical trials of new antithrombotic agents or new treatment regimens for venous thromboembolism, and acute coronary syndrome.
- These are often industry sponsored and multi-centred.
- Our main interests are in cardiovascular disease, and epidemiology.
- Most of our work is either done at King’s College Hospital, both in- and out-patient care.
- We work collaboratively with the Department of Radiology, Nuclear Medicine and Vascular Laboratory.
- The research team also conducts clinical trials at University Hospital Lewisham, and St George’s and Guy’s Hospital.
More about us
Some of our key staff
Dr Alexander (Ander) Cohen, the lead consultant physician, who has sole responsibility for this group, has over fifteen years specialist knowledge, learn more…